Oral presentation guideline
• Speakers of the Oral Presentations are required to turn up 1 hour before the session starts.
• Each Oral Presentation is limited to 15 minutes including discussion (12+3 min).
• It is important to stay on schedule so that the audiences moving between sessions can listen to the presentations that interest them.
• The Session Chair will ring a bell once at 10 minutes after start, and twice at 12 minutes.
• The session room will be equipped with a laptop and an LCD projector.
• The presenters can use their own laptop or load their presentation materials from USB memory sticks at least 1 hour before the beginning of the session.
Poster Put-up & Take down Time
Put up: --June 18, 2019 before 9.00am --
Take down: -June 19, 2019 after 16.00pm -
Outlook of Poster Presentation
• The poster board is self-standing.
• The size of each poster panel/board is 80 cm in width and 120 cm in height.
• The maximum poster size is 80 cm in width and 100-120 cm in height in vertical template.
• Each paper's code will be shown on the board.